Thursday 8 March 2007

Having decided not to buy any new yarn until I had made a sizeable inroad into my stash , I forgot today ! Yes , completely forgot, but I HAVE AN EXCUSE, surely baby wool doesn't count ? I have a new grand daughter and found the prettiest variegated pink and blue, I had whipped my debit card out before you could say 'stash' , pin number was entered, wool wrapped and I was out on the pavement before I remembered my resolution . I really would like ( no need ) to reduce my stash, some of it I don't even LIKE . I found an excellent way to get new yarn without cheating , I joined the favourite colour swap ! brilliant. I bought yarn for my swap partner (this didn't count as it was for somebody other than me ) and in return I get yarn sent to me ...............yarn that I didn't buy, and just for me , it was all going so well until this afternoon when I came across this variegated pink and blue . . . . . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger yarn4kalei said...

I absolutely agree. Sock yarn, baby wool, and swap purchases NEVER count toward your stash.! :0)

9 March 2007 at 19:30  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Forgiveable, absolutely forgiveable! Besides - yarn not for you doesn't count.

16 March 2007 at 09:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home