Saturday 10 March 2007

My Supermarket hates me !!!!! , I live in a small community, we are well provided for in the usual manner , okay, if I want to buy Lark's Tongues in aspic , or Vintage Beluga Caviar , we have to travel 30 miles to the real biggies of Supermarkets but usually , day to day proviisions are easy to come by . I digress, to get back to today, I only needed a handful of things for the weekend and so I drove down , car park , as usual , almost empty. This is the bit that still makes my cheeks burn , I reached up to get something from a top shelf, the chain from my bracelet got caught in the shelf fitment, I was holding a basket with two glass bottles in it ( olive oil and red wine ) , I couldn't reach up to free my bracelet , I couldn't drop the basket in case the bottles broke, I WAS STUCK with my arm trapped in the air ------ I just had to stand there until some Saturday Boy eventually came around the corner, it felt like 2 hours, I suppose it was about minutes, but oh ! my gosh, I felt like a complete wussy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dare I go back ? Will the Saturday Boy be permanently scarred by what I said after he asked if I was okay ?

1 Comments:

Blogger TutleyMutley said...

I laughed out loud at your tale of woe!

I bet your arm had pins and needles?!

16 March 2007 at 09:55  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home