Monday 12 March 2007

My Favorite Color Swap 2 Package arrived.

Genevieve of princessgenevieve.blog is my secret pal . She spoilt me with her carefully thought out choices , and , needless to say I love everything. The Knit Picks Memories sock wool is just so beautiful , exactly the colours that I love. The on-line Linie 3 sock wool is wonderful and I am casting on this evening , a girl can NEVER have enough socks . I also received stich markers , Knit Picks and bamboo sock needles -- lovely. The chocolate is fabulous ,I haven't tried the choccy drinks yet but I am sure they are lovely. Thank you so much Genevieve , I have really enjoyed this swap .

1 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

I'm glad you liked the package! It was fun to put together for you!

13 March 2007 at 06:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home