Friday 16 March 2007

I joined the monkey sock swap yesterday , all of a sudden I am becoming a 'joiner' . I haven't knitted this pattern and so I am interested to see how it turns out. The pattern is from Knitty and is a top down one. I prefer toe up , I hate ,loathe , just can't do grafting . After all of these years, I have managed to come up with some really sneaky ways round grafting , but still avoid it if possible .

Today we have had the most glorious sunshine, I dragged some garden furniture out, filled it with cushions and knitted in the sunshine for an hour or so, such total decadence in the middle of the day !!!! It is bound to rain, or worse tomorrow ........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a glorious, sunny day here, too...where your monkey sock pal lives! Purchased lovely yarn today and will cast on for monkey socks tonight. Hope your weather holds for the weekend. Enjoy knitting in the sunshine!

Your monkey pal

16 March 2007 at 15:34  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Thanks for popping in to my blog... Sunny intervals here in Devon - went for a lovely windy walk on Dartmoor this afternoon which blew away a few cobwebs. An Arctic blast forecast for tomorrow?!

17 March 2007 at 16:00  
Blogger blog-blethers said...

Really looking forward to seeing/hearing how you're getting on with the Monkey sock ... its a lovely pattern and on my 'to do' list (along with 3 squillion others!!). Sounds like a lovely day in the garden ... we've got a howling gale at the moment and are due snow by the end of the weekend, aren't we?? At least, British weather can't be accused of being boring;)

17 March 2007 at 18:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home