Sunday 25 March 2007

It is such a beautiful day here, warm enough to sit outside, and that is just what I have been doing. I have finished the monkey socks , all except the grafting , so goodness only knows when that will be done. I have almost finished the extra surprise for my monkey swap pal , and then I can send everything off over the pond . I am just missing one more monkey item , I wonder whether to go to Monkey World and abduct a chimpanzee , maybe not a good idea ?.


The swallow tail shawl that I am knitting for the International Scarf Exchange is almost finished , I am just awaiting the arrival of my knit picks options which have arrived at Dee's house and then I can transfer the shawl onto them for the last few rows . Knit Picks don't mail to UK and so they were sent to my friend Dee's house and she is then going to mail them over to me , Dee ( Yarn4kalei ) is such a good friend and I bless the day that she was chosen as my secret pal in the favorite color swap 1 .

I have just cast on for the top down aran sweater in Interweave knits Spring 07 , I have knit a few rows and I think that I am going to be very happy with it , I find that top down patterns are easier to adjust to ' strange shapes '

1 Comments:

Blogger yarn4kalei said...

Ah Ronnie! It is I who was so lucky to have you as my swap pal! Your needles are ready along with a few goodies for you. They will be sent out tomorrow and you should have them by the end of the week. YEY! Thanks for being so patient with my sending them to you. It has been a LONG week. :0) PS I am almost finished with my 1st sock and it isn't too bad if I must say so myself! Thanks for the encouragement it really helped.

25 March 2007 at 21:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home