Saturday 3 November 2007

Yarn Sick

I am absolutely sick to my knitter's heart. We have been away for a while , collecting bits and pieces that W needed . This has entailed going from one end of the country to the other , and I had some vague idea that somewhere in the north east , was a whole warehouse filled with Italian yarn . Getting home at last , I looked up the exact location of such knitterly delights ..............we had passed by 4 times , it is 1/2 a mile from the dual carriageway ......... I still cannot quite believe my rotten luck . I have pointed out to W that he should have been able to smell it .... I have a cold and no sense of smell whatsoever , he pointed out that he doesn't have the same affinity to yarn , I then said that if it was covered in engine oil he would have tracked it down ! end of conversation .

1 Comments:

Blogger Dotty said...

Oh - that really is a shame. Maybe W will need more car parts and you'll have to out there again. Or maybe once the car is finished, you can take it to the warehouse and fill it full of yarn for the drive home.

4 November 2007 at 08:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home