Sunday 22 July 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap2

Hogwarts Sock Swap 2 Questionairre.


1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into ?

Hufflepuff.

2. Shoe Size ?

38 European, 5 UK.

3. Footlength ?

8. 75 inches.

4. Foot circumference ?

8.5 inches.

5. List your favourite double pointed needle brands , including size and length.

knitpicks size 2 or 3 6 inches.

I haven't tried any of the other brands mentioned.

6. I would live to try any of the other brands mentioned , size 2 or 3 - 6 inches.

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW , do you prefer the colours in the film or the book ? Do you have a
strong preference?

8. Allergies ? Do you have any ? Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals.

I am allergic to some pet hair , my knitting will not be exposed to smoke or animals.

9. Are you an international participant ( outside US)? Are you willing to have an international
swap pal ?

I am in the UK , and I would love an international pal .

I have completely got this messed up , I thought that I had to wait until I got my new blog up and running before I posted this questionairre , I am such a dork .........................

4 Comments:

Blogger yarn4kalei said...

Yey Ronnie! You got into the HP sock swap II? And you're a hufflepuff! Good job, Hufflepuffs are very nuturing, kind and loyal. Sound like you to me! Shoot me an owl--I mean email when you get a chance! Your Pal, Dee

23 July 2007 at 21:01  
Blogger Rani said...

Hi! found your blog on hogwarts II sock swap. Your entry with the elf is so funny! Also, did you knit the elf??? Would you ever share the 'recipe'? HE IS SO CUTE!!! (I'm Ronnie, too but I spell it Rani)

26 July 2007 at 15:31  
Blogger Laurie said...

Hello there Hufflepuff first year student. I love the house elf you posted a picture of on the Hogwarts Sock Swap Two site. Could you share where you got the pattern? Several others in the swap would like to know too.
Lily Ravenclaw, first year Ravenclaw

28 July 2007 at 16:20  
Blogger AJ said...

Ronnie, you are so right! Thank you for your words of wisdom!

7 August 2007 at 12:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home