Saturday 22 March 2008

Monkey Sock Swap 4

I have joined in with Monkey Sock Swap 4, and looking forwards to all of the fun :

Questionnaire :

Shoe size , UK5
Foot length , 8.75 inches
foot circumference , 8.5 inches.

My favourite colours are reds , blues and greens.

What colours clash with my wardrobe ? anything neon .

I like solids and variegated .

I don't have a favourite sock yarn , but I prefer wool to acrylics.

I would like any brand of wool .

The Cookie A patterns I would like are :- Thelonious, German Stocking or Millicent.

I am allergic to pet hair.

The knitting will not be subject to pet hair or smoke .

I live in England

I would ship to any other country .

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!

I have already bought some little things for you but have begun stalking you ofr others you might like (sounds spooky but it is fun). Is there any gadgets of needles that you don't have but would like to try?

Also are you on Ravelry?

Talk to you soon,
Monkeyswap 4 pal :)

23 March 2008 at 01:31  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Welcome to Monkey Sock Swap FOUR, Ronnie!

25 March 2008 at 07:29  
Blogger The Imperfect Knitter said...

Hello anonymous , I hope you are having a good day , which side of the ocean do you live on ?

Ronnie

25 March 2008 at 09:49  
Blogger Frieda said...

Ronnie,
Hope you have fun this time around.

31 March 2008 at 18:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on the cold side ronnie, like you :)

22 April 2008 at 12:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ronnie!! Your socks are finished, I have to check the size on a friend who is your size and then graft the toe. I plan to do that later today. Then I will be able to post off your parcel on Tuesday after the Bank Holiday. I have loved making these for you and hope you like them too :)

Happy Knitting.

3 May 2008 at 00:11  
Blogger The Imperfect Knitter said...

Hello Anonymous !! I can't wait to find out who you are , then we can probably have a proper conversation. I have finished my socks , they just need grafting which is my least favourite part ever. Grafting and me don't make good bedfellows LOL.

3 May 2008 at 06:49  
Blogger gilraen said...

I have packed all your goodies up and they will be posted in the morning. The only delay was my printer playing up. Enjoy :)

12 May 2008 at 10:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home