Thursday 26 April 2007

Monkey Sock Swap Round 2

My vital monkey statistics :


How long have you been knitting ?
Since 1952

Do you consider yourself a beginning sock knitter, an intermediate , or have you been doing this so long that you could probably knit a pair in your sleep ?
Yes , I could knit in my sleep if my needles were close enough

The measurements:
Shoe size : UK 5
Foot circumference 8.5 inches
Foot length 8.75 inches


Yarn preference
What colours do you love ?:
red,blue, brown.

Do you prefer solids or variegated?
I love both ,

Favourite Colour
Brown/cream at the moment

Wool , cotton, Acrylic?
Wool , wool mixture.

What colour would you never wear ?
Purple, Green , anything fluorescent .

Knitting gadgets
Plastic or metal ? Bamboo or wood ?

bamboo

Circs or straights ?
both

DPNs or Magic Loop
both

Are there any knitting accessories you don't have in your collection but would like ?

Knitpicks options sizing guage , knitpicks options discs that you can put on the needle with the size printed on it ( does that make sense ? ) or knitpicks sock needles size 1 .Basically anything that we don't have here in UK.

Would you be willing to have an international Monkey Pal or do you prefer one in the US?
Yes I would love a pal in US .



Hope that is everything answered, and looking forward to Round 2.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, from your "Round Two" Monkey Sock Swap pal. Looks like I have a lot to live up to, based on the package of goodies you received from your first round pal! I look forward to the challenge, and I look forward to learning more about you in the coming weeks. Ciao!

29 April 2007 at 16:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home