Sunday 13 May 2007

We are having such trouble getting onto AOL, a connection , once got , lasts about five minutes , not long enough to down load photos . I have been busy with monkey socks , finishing off antique garments ( one was over 5 years old ) .

I heard the words that I never want to hear again last Sunday .. ' The pond has to be emptied ' .. 50.000 gallons of water later, the fish in temporary housing , the filter dug out , and the garden looking like an incompetent builders yard. Ladders, plastic sheeting , gravel , bricks , wheel barrows , hose pipes, you name it , I have tripped over it . The gin consumption in the evening has risen quite a bit as well, I am now elected as general factotum and labourer . It is pouring with rain now , far too wet to be outside , thanks be !
Will post photos of the horror as soon as AOL decides to behave .

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitted Bookworm said...

Hope you get back on soon. I'm looking forward to seeing progress on the pond! My new monkey swap pal is much closer in miles to me than you were, but I have a little more time to knit since I don't have to post her package as soon. Lynn

26 May 2007 at 11:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home