Friday 16 May 2008




Ireceived the most wonderful package from Gilraen of Gilraensknits , I really don't kow how she managed to get so much into the parcel . The socks are so beautiful , warm and soft , I just love everything and it really brought joy with it .
Things have been a bit ' up and down ' here for a while, and it has been quite difficult to be cheerful . W has had the last of his ' radio active ' scans , and we are just waiting to find out how much damage has been done . He keeps active, but has to take life ' in the slow lane ' for now and it doesn't suit him at all .
We seem to have been sitting around in hospital waiting rooms for ever, and the only good thing that can be said is that I finished quite a few things off , and several people admired my Harmony needles .
We had a mini summer last week, wonderful weather, but wouldn't you know it , back to rain and wind , oh well , it was great whilst it lasted.


3 Comments:

Blogger gilraen said...

I am really sorry that life hasn't been good. I wish better for both of you. I hope DH gets good news :)

I am glad you liked your parcel. It was great fun making it up for you. I am so happy that the socks fit you too. This has been a wonderful swap and I hope to do it again next time around :)

16 May 2008 at 10:27  
Blogger Dotty said...

OMG! Lookit all that monkey goodness... Wow! You got some pretty cool stuff.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that W is ok. It's never good when hubby's are ill. Hugs!

16 May 2008 at 14:17  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ronnie,
I am so sorry to hear that things have not been going well for you and your hubby! I had no idea he had been ill --- my prayers will be with the two of you!

I'm glad your Monkey package put a little cheer in your routine.

Here comes a hug through the wires......{hugs}

20 May 2008 at 07:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home