Thursday 26 June 2008

This is the Diamond Fantasy Shawl that should have been in the last post , but the photo got lost somehow, it is a really easy knit once you get ito the pattern, I think it will look beautiful in Thraven . Frieda sent me a skein of Mountain Colours Bearfoot in the colourway Winter Sky for the Monkey Sock Swap 3, it was always far too beautiful to be knitted into socks and hidden away , and this is now half way to being a grown up Diamond Fantasy , hopefully W will take a photo of it when it is finished, although at the moment, with the money pit coming together and him spending every spare moment in the workshop , I have to promise the earth to get him behind a camera ....... maybe if I get a belly dancing costume ? sorry , the thought is making me laugh too much to carry on typing .

3 Comments:

Blogger Dotty said...

Love your DFS! Can't wait to see how it looks in STR.

26 June 2008 at 16:53  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm so happy you and Frieda have become friends :-) I love the Diamond Fantasy Shawl and am going to have to locate that pattern. I'm a little weary of socks right now and am wanting some shawls. Your shawl is superb!

9 July 2008 at 12:30  
Blogger gilraen said...

Your shawl is exquisite!! :)

13 July 2008 at 02:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home